- Address SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission, Headquarters, Pakistan
- Salary Offer 100,000+ USD 100,000+ Month
SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs:
The latest SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 has been announced. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the given government jobs.
Although, SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission is a prestigious institution of the government of Pakistan. Hence, It showers its employees a good salary package and a comfortable working environment.
SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission Hyderabad, hyderabad Sindh Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of environmental inspector, sun inspector bomb disposal cadre, prosecuting inspector, assistant, pharmacist, statistical officer, law officer, assistant sub inspector bomb inspector cadre, inspector of mines, medical inspector, computer programmer, budget accounts officer and account officer as per advertisement of September 27, 2023 published in daily Other Newspaper. Educational qualifications required M.com, ACCA, Master, Intermediate, B.E, LLb, MS, Bachelor, MBA and BCS etc.
SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission latest Government Management jobs and others can be applied till October 20, 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad.
How to apply for SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs :
The following are the important points which should be considered to apply online for this Job.
- First, Read the official advertisement given below.
- Secondly, Check the eligibility criteria for the particular job you want to apply for.
- Then, if you are eligible for the job, Read the bottom of the advertisement to check if there is an official website of the given department.
- After that, Fill out the online form with your educational credentials.
- Lastly, Submit the online form.
Terms and Conditions:
The followings are the terms and conditions:
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be considered invalid and will not be entertained for further proceedings.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for tests/interviews.