- Address HOUSE # G/82, STREET # 01, DHANIBUX GOTH NEAR BHITTAIABAD, GULISTAN-E-JOHAR BLOCK # 09, KARACHI
- Job Locations Islamabad, Karachi, Punjab, Rawalpindi, Sindh
- Job Category Economist, Government Jobs, Management, Pak Army, Petroleum
- Language ENGLISH, URDU & SINDHI
- Highest Degree Level MBA
- Total Years of Experience 10
- Expected Job Level experienced
As a Assistant Manager (BS-16)
Since 22-11-2010 to till in Export Processing Zones Authority (Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan) Karachi.
- Assistant Manager, Finance attached with Director Finance (from November 2020 to up to date)
- Assistant Manager, Welfare (from August 2020 to October 2020).
- To supervise all matters of welfare works (both with EPZA Welfare Rules and Government Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Fund).
- To put up data and supervise the cases of Marriage Grant, Farewell Grant, Death Grant, Burial Charges, Lump sum Grant & Reimbursement of Semester/ Annual Fee.
- Liaison with FEB & GIF at Karachi.
- Ensure the nomination papers of EPZA employees are updated.
- Progress report on pending cases to be put up to Deputy Manager (Labour/ Welfare) / Deputy General Manager (Labour/ Welfare) every week.
- Monthly briefing to Deputy General Manager (Labour/ Welfare) / Secretary EPZA on the progress of Welfare Section.
- Briefings to EPZA Management will be kept ready at all time.
- Assistant Manager, Import (from October 2015 to July 2020)
- Checking and recommendation for issuance of Import Gate passes. Submission/ recommendation of Sub-Contracting/ Reverse Sub-Contracting incoming and outgoing gate passes for approval.
- Monitoring and checking of import data and verify import gate passes issued through Access data base system.
- To monitor the bad/ negative items import and handle the case as per rule.
- To process and recommend the cases for repairing of machinery/ equipments from tariff area/ abroad and internal sale according to the line of production of the units to see register for determining overstay of machinery in tariff area as well as maintain a rental cases register and monitor the overstay of machinery in KEPZ.
- Any other work assigned by General Manager (Facilities)/ Director (Facilities) from time to time.
4. Assistant Manager, Liaison Office Sukkur (from April 2013 to August 2015)
- For Establishment of Sukkur Export Processing Zones at Sukkur.
- Assistant Manager, Revenue Collection Cell (from June 2012 to March 2013)
- For water billing of Industrial units at KEPZ, Karachi.
- Assistant Manager, South Projects (from January 2012 to June 2012)
- For construction of boundary wall at KEPZ phase-III
- Assistant Manager, HR/ Estt. (from February 2011 to December 2011)
- Supervise the matters related to Establishment/ Human Resource.
- All establishment matters, recruitment, promotion and transfer/ posting of EPZA/ KEPZ officers and staff.
- To maintain personal record of employees and files.
- To maintain up-to-date record of all government instructions rules & regulations, circulars, notifications regarding administrative and other matters.
- To prepare leave record of employees.
- To process the cases of leave encashment.
- To put up cases of earned leave in respect of officers/ staff.
Any other work assigned by the Manager (HR/ Estt.)/ D.G.M (Admin/ HR)/ Secretary EPZA.