- Address European Union, Swedem
- Salary Offer 2000 EURO USD 2000 EURO Month
Have you thought about working as a maintenance electrician? Great, because our employer client would have a place open for you!
Let’s create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that the key to success is to be curious and committed to understanding people. We are people who care about other people. We work together to create new technology and new innovations for safe, sustainable and comfortable mobility. Do you want to work with maintenance within the Assembly in the southern factory in Olofström? Then this job might be for you.
What we offer
Volvo Cars Body Components (VCBC) is located in Olofström in southern Sweden and we produce and deliver body components to Volvo’s various facilities around the world. Main processes in VCBC are sheet metal stamping, substructure of body components supported by construction and die making.
Maintenance within Assembly in the southern factory is responsible for emergency and preventive maintenance. The group today consists of a total of approx. 38 employees spread over 5 shifts. Working in Maintenance is a very varied job where no two days are the same and you learn new things every day in your work. The working hours are in 2 shifts.
What will you perform
* urgent remedial maintenance measures during production
* preventive and improving maintenance measures according to work orders
* preparatory work according to work orders
* participate in analysis work
* escalate according to established matrix
* report all work performed in the maintenance system (action, time, possible technical feedback)
* to work with continuous improvements (DMAIC)